The City of Frede...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Meeting Time: July 01, 2020 at 3:00pm EDT
Closed for Comment July 01, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
I. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
II. Approval of Minutes None
1. Presentation by Golden Mile Alliance
2. Discussion of proposed Resolution to amend the Policies and Procedures Handbook for Employees of The City of Frederick concerning alternative work arrangements
3. Discussion of proposed Resolution Concerning Racism as a Public Health Crisis
4. Discussion of proposed Ordinance concerning landlord-tenant relations for the purpose of prohibiting increase of rent during and after certain declared emergencies and prohibiting certain late fees
5. Utility Grant Assistance Program a. Discussion of a proposed resolution to amend the Community Development Block Grant Annual Action Plan for Grant Year 2019 for an added program addressing the COVID-19 crisis providing utility grant assistance to affected households b. Discussion of a proposed resolution to amend the Community Development Block Grant 2015-2019 Five Year Consolidated Plan Citizen's Participation Plan in compliance with the HUD COVID Waiver c. Discussion of a proposed Special Ordinance to amend the Community Development Fund of the FY 2021 Budget to include revenue and associated expenditures from a Community Development Block Grant d. Discussion of a proposed Special Ordinance to amend the General Fund of the FY 2021 Budget to include revenue and associated expenditures from a Community Development Block Grant
6.**PULLED** Discussion of proposed Amendment to City-County CARES Act Agreement
7. **PULLED** Discussion of the Affordable Housing Fund
IV. Elected Officials’ Comments It is the policy of the Mayor and Board of Aldermen to permit public comment following each workshop item, limited to five (5) minutes per person or ten (10) minutes per group. Please call 301-600-1213 to provide comments. You may also provide comments prior to the meeting through the Granicus e-comment feature on the City website.
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus