The City of Frede...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Mayor and Board of Aldermen Public Meeting
Meeting Time: September 17, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT
Closed for Comment September 17, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
2. Approval of a Grant Agreement with Ausherman Family Foundation in the amount of $50,000 for a comprehensive study of the Frederick Community Action Agency
3. Acceptance of Agreement #32567 in the amount of $3,750.00 from the Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation for support of a live or virtual performance of Acrobuffos at the Weinberg Center for the Arts on 4/24/2021.
C. SPECIAL ORDINANCE
1. Approval of a special ordinance to amend the FY 2021 budget to include revenue and associated expenditures for a Maryland Police and Correctional Training Commission grant
2. Approval of a Special Ordinance to amend the FY 2021 budget to include revenue and associated expenditures from an Ausherman Family Foundation Grant
XI. PUBLIC HEARING
1. Approval of an Ordinance for the disposition of real property located at 213 Bishops Glen Drive
2. Approval of Cable Franchise Agreement with Shenandoah Cable Television, LLC (“SHENTEL”)
3. Approval of Change Order (PCO) No. 9 and an increase in Purchase Order No. 19-003875 in the amount of $996,605.65 to construct Parking Lot B as part of the Westside Regional Park (CIP 411202) improvements
4. Approval of change order to the Butterfly Lane Realignment construction project (IFB 19-10) in the amount of $221,371.80 for construction of drainage improvements to existing Butterfly Lane and stormwater management improvements for the existing storm drain outfall installed for Butterfly Ridge Elementary School
5. Approval of a resolution concerning a waiver of parkland dedication requirements of Section 608 of the Land Management Code for the Hamilton Square development application
6. Approval of a contract with Houck Construction LLC for the construction of the City's restroom upgrades for the not-to-exceed amount of $344,792.43 and issuance of a purchase order of $379,271.67 (IFB 21-2)
XIII. ALDERMANIC BUSINESS/COMMENTS/NEW BUSINESS
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus